The money that we raise goes towards helping rescue dogs from the kill shelters in Romania and putting them in to safer shelters where they are properly looked after. It also pays for food and blankets for the dogs, as well as microchipping, neutering, spaying, vet checks, blood tests and travel.
We are extremely grateful for any donations, big or small. Your donation could be the difference between life and death for a dog.
There are two ways to donate to us.
To avoid us paying significant fees to PayPal, we ask those of you with an account to logon to your account directly and send your donation through as Friends and Family. We know it makes it more difficult, but this way we get all of your donation to help our dogs.
Please follow these instructions:
- Login to your account at www.paypal.com
- Click on “Send and Request” at the top of the page
- Click “Send money to Friends and Family”
- Enter email@example.com and click next
- Enter your amount and click continue at the bottom of the page
- Finally, click “send money now”
- You’re done! Thank you!
If you would prefer to pay us via a direct bank transfer, then please contact us via our contact form and we will pass you our bank account details so that you can send us the funds directly.